Do small leather goods have blindstamps? Where to look?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I put my wallet on ebay (per my thread the other day about wanting something new). A potential bidder has asked for a photo of the blindstamp. For the life of me, I cant find it. Do small leather goods have them? Where should I look?

I have 2 large dogons and the stamp is in the first slip (not the two little pockets) it is really in the middle so look deep.

I don't have a Clarisse, but are there any pockets? look in them deep somewhere around the middle (I have 2 dogon wallets and a Globetrotter agenda and that's where they are)

I don't understand, did you look really deep in the zip pocket it is rather small and you have to look in the light. otherwise where the zipper is the little piece of leather?

I emailed the seller of the Clarisse and I believe she only sells authentic goods in her store. She responded by saying that not all Hermes bags necessarily have blind stamps...this looks to be an older piece...can anyone help me out here? Do all goods have blind stamps or are there exceptions???

I emailed the seller of the Clarisse and I believe she only sells authentic goods in her store. She responded by saying that not all Hermes bags necessarily have blind stamps...this looks to be an older piece...can anyone help me out here? Do all goods have blind stamps or are there exceptions???

2)if you tell us the seller we may get a better sense of the authenticity
3)everything has a blind stamp unless quite ancient.
4) can you provide a picture of the item and then i can tell you where to look?