J&M Davidson - what do you think?

tigger98

O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
Just wondering what you all think of this? J&M Davidson is known for its quality and I have no doubt that the leather would be lovely on this.

Attachments

• bag.gif.jpg
    bag.gif.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 385
I really love J&M Davidson bags - I have one myself ;)

They are so incredibly well made with the very finest of materials. The bag you have picked out looks gorgeous!

So.......are you going for it? :graucho:

Thank you all for your comments. I am not used to such a "fussy" bag, with lots of detail but am attracted because of the colour and because I know that the leather will be incredible.

Will have a bit more of a think about it and keep you ladies posted...

The colour is gorgeous. I'm not sure if I love the pockets on the front with the long buckle strap too but it is still a nice bag because of the fabulous blue and the leather looks great.

Judy, is it quite a slouchy bag in real life? It looks like it may be because of the drawstring opening. I know the leather would be beautiful - a bit like the Darwin leather used on the Mulberrys.

... quite 'spongy' thick-ish leather, so not what I'd call 'slouchy' as such. Certainly soft, and tactile.
Probably a little heavier, more textured than Mulberry's Darwin, from memory.

I think it is one of their best sellers.

I think people are a bit wary of them because they are British but I have seen a few and they are lovely. I used to have one but sold it cos it wasnt my style. They are made of lovely leather.

love J&M Davidson's bags, but this bag doesn't look that current, even if it is from their new collection. It looks a lot like some older Rafe bags, that have those tabs that are riveted down. I also wonder if the pockets are kind of constructed for a bag that looks like it wants to be soft. Not sure about this one.