Cute butterfly dior bag?? Anyone can tell me more.....

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
When was this beautiful butterfly bag released? What's the name of this bag? What color does it come in? I know there is a blue one too....How much was the retail price of this bag? How is the leather? what is the dimension of the bag? Any info about this bag will be great!!! :drool:

c661_3.JPG

It was released beginning of 2006. that is the limited edition retailed for $1799 + tax, there's green avaliable too. That's the only 3 colors. There's also cellphone strap and keychain avaliable for that design

oh and it's in calf leather. It only comes with the black silk dustbag, not the normal dior dustbag as shown in your second picture.

I will post picture tomorrow of modelling so you can get an idea of the dimension, it's a small bag.
It is really pretty. I sure love mine. Are you going to get one too?

It was released beginning of 2006. that is the limited edition retailed for $1799 + tax, there's green avaliable too. That's the only 3 colors. There's also cellphone strap and keychain avaliable for that design

oh and it's in calf leather. It only comes with the black silk dustbag, not the normal dior dustbag as shown in your second picture.

I will post picture tomorrow of modelling so you can get an idea of the dimension, it's a small bag.
It is really pretty. I sure love mine. Are you going to get one too?

Wow...Thanks for the info :yahoo:!! Retail for $1799?!??! :wtf::wtf: Why is it so expensive?? Dior bag is usually not that expensive. I can't wait for your modelling pictures! Can you please give me the dimension as well? (Top of the bag & the bottom of the bag, side, etc)....I bought this bag used "on impulse" yesterday on a website. :rolleyes: & now, I am all worried because I can't find any information on this bag & I don't even know the dimension of it. Do you use it often? HOw do you like it? :smile:

Wow...Thanks for the info :yahoo:!! Retail for $1799?!??! :wtf::wtf: Why is it so expensive?? Dior bag is usually not that expensive. I can't wait for your modelling pictures! Can you please give me the dimension as well? (Top of the bag & the bottom of the bag, side, etc)....I bought this bag used "on impulse" yesterday on a website. :rolleyes: & now, I am all worried because I can't find any information on this bag & I don't even know the dimension of it. Do you use it often? HOw do you like it? :smile:

Well alot of the dior leather ones are over 1k, the dior fabric ones are cheaper. I dont know the dimensons, I dont have measuring tapes. I am 5'4 will show u the pic tomorrow. I use it sometimes. It's the type that everyone will compliment but not so practical since you cant put it on your arm, you can only hold it.

How much did you pay for it? I think I will cry once I hear it but I really want to know :sweatdrop:

Well alot of the dior leather ones are over 1k, the dior fabric ones are cheaper. I dont know the dimensons, I dont have measuring tapes. I am 5'4 will show u the pic tomorrow. I use it sometimes. It's the type that everyone will compliment but not so practical since you cant put it on your arm, you can only hold it.

How much did you pay for it? I think I will cry once I hear it but I really want to know :sweatdrop:

It's good to hear that you get compliments from ppl on this bag. :nuts::nuts: This is the site I bought it from;
http://www.let-trade.com/showitem-4.php?in=DIRAZN&in2=+849.99&in3=Auth%20Dior%20Bufferfly%20Pink%20Hand%20Bag%20LTD

the bag still looks very new, except there is a dot in the middle of the bag. I will try & remove it once I get it. However, the color of the bag looks quite dark. I think it's just the lighting. (or at least I hope so) I pay $850 for it. (I still think it's expensive) :sweatdrop: Did you get yours brand new & from a Dior boutique?? I wish I can actually find one that is brand new these days! This bag is sooo rare! Looking forward for your picture tomorrow. :drool::drool: Thanks!

I saw that bag on LT also. I was going to get it and inquired about that dot. Its some sort of yellow stain and LT said that it will be "impossible" to remove. You definitely got it for a good price.

I saw that bag on LT also. I was going to get it and inquired about that dot. Its some sort of yellow stain and LT said that it will be "impossible" to remove. You definitely got it for a good price.

Thanks for letting me know about the stains....I didn't have a chance to ask let trade first :Push: I hope my Coach leather cleaner will work on it. :Push: Will try it anyways. :smile:

Hope your screen is big enough to see all 3 pictures. dont know if the dimensions look clear enough so I placed the vitamin water bottle next to it, The purse is slightly longer than it.

Happyangle, I did get mine from Las Vegas boutique new when it first came out and I got the last pink one there :heart: . You got it at such a great price!!