To Whomever got that BIN

tachikomatic

Cocktail dress thug.
Mar 12, 2007
To whoever purchased the original ciao BIN for $59.99 + $12 shipping, while I stared at it and thought about what my boyfriend would think, especially since that's the exact opposite of the black/original ciao i have currently..... but :drool:
You made a good purchase; I acted too slowly...but now I see how messed up the hardware is and am sort-of glad I didn't buy it, so, actually, thank you for not letting me spend more money on things I don't ...need.:yes:
Also, I had to sign up for eBay again since I can't get into my old account & eBay won't send me my password!! :sad:

Crazy cheap, right? That's why I was staring at it like.. 'I shouldn't buy it I shouldn't buy it.. ' and I went back and it was gone. I wonder how long it was even up for.. but the hardware is a bit messed up, much like my black ciao. They could have been fraternal twins. Oh, sad.

yeah that was crazy cheap! heck I would probably think about getting it if I saw it too :lol: but I didnt :P ....well better luck next time :biggrin: oooh i just checked it out ...and that name looks familar... Lattegrl is that you ???? congrats!!! :yahoo:

yeah that was crazy cheap! heck I would probably think about getting it if I saw it too :lol: but I didnt :P ....well better luck next time :biggrin: oooh i just checked it out ...and that name looks familar... Lattegrl is that you ???? congrats!!! :yahoo:
LOL, it was me. Its actually perfect for me and I'm happy its used. I have this weird thing about my Original Print bags and using them. I want to use them but I just can't because I feel like they are my collectors items. I know that probably sounds dumb but I just dont want to use them. So buying a used toki bag means that I get to use it. So in my mind it was perfect and it was cheap. I honestly don't like the colored hardware on the original print bags so If it all came off one day, I wouldnt care. I cant wait to get it :yahoo:Thanks guys!

Dude, i'm CRAZY!!!! I ordered a canguro that won't fit around my waist... pregnancy.. fatness... hahahaha whatever.

I ordered a bracioletto.... I have no idea why b/c I seriously doubt I will use it

AND it's taking all of my will power to NOT buy bags i'm not even that in love with!

TRUE ADDICT. Hahahahaa

LatteGrl, I wonder how much has your collection grown since the last count of 29... :graucho:If you're ever thinking of letting go any Playground stuff please LMK.. :yes: Congrats on the good deal! Do you have a link to the eBay listing, just wanna see how it looks like

MamaxJam - Just think of it as a present for yourself after the baby is born - you're just preparing yourself to be a Toki Mom - Im sure the Canguro will be useful when you're running around with the little ones :smile:

LOL, it was me. Its actually perfect for me and I'm happy its used.
ah, congrats, Lattegrl! You're the one that saved me money! haha.:angel: I really want something with the original print on the outside[since i have the opposite of that ciao] but i also want the meomi qee, which was another reason I wasn't sure about getting that one. I completely understand buying a used one to be able to use it though.

Also, how come Ciaos cost $120 new now, when they were $96 when I purchased mine from lesportsac.com way back when? Did everything go up in price?