New Goodies from the Coach Outlet! Pics!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
So, I've made too many trips to the Coach outlet recently--bargain hunting and such. Today I found two great deals! This top handle pouch is just gorgeous, and is pink inside. It's got the flower embroidery and a few crystals. I've seen it in orange but never in pink! I bought another one for my sister's birthday next month!

I've also been looking for this red patent leather phone and they had those, too!

I also saw that they now have tons of the goldfish key fobs from last summer. They are really gorgeous!:wlae:

Attachments

• tpf2 (Large).JPG
    tpf2 (Large).JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 133
  • tpf1 (Large).JPG
    tpf1 (Large).JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 102
Oh, that phone is :wtf:... How much were the goldfishies?

I don't know b/c they still had them behind the counter and weren't out yet for sale. I imagine they'll be ready soon. I bought mine last year at a PCE. Love it! It's really gorgeous!

The phone was only $16! I've been looking at them on eBay but they've been hard to find and usually about $30. :wlae:

OH I need that phone! I'm working at an answering service and would love to get it for a going away present for my boss. *This will be slightly braggy I apologize* Because I got a new job today and am leaving after 6 years! I finally have a job to accomodate my degree!!!!!!!

OH I need that phone! I'm working at an answering service and would love to get it for a going away present for my boss. *This will be slightly braggy I apologize* Because I got a new job today and am leaving after 6 years! I finally have a job to accomodate my degree!!!!!!!

Big super congrats to you!

Yes, I bought that phone b/c I spent several years in sales in my previous life (and really enjoyed helping my accounts) and I'm still on the phone a lot, even today! I think it's going to go on my natural slim tote! :supacool:

I bought the phone keychain a while back at the outlet too! I had been looking all over the place for it. Now I just need to figure out how I want to wear it. (or which bag gets to wear it) LOL

I am sure you'll love it as much as I do! (I think the Natural or White color bag will really make the patent red leather stand out)