Welcome my mini metallic Gaucho.

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Hi everyone, I was on a bag ban but when I saw this little cutie at an upmarket designer reseller store for AU$499 I had to have her.

I'm sure she will be cute for evenings out. Also included a pic with my black gaucho.

Attachments

• Metallic Gaucho.jpg
    Metallic Gaucho.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 116
  • 2 x Gauchos.jpg
    2 x Gauchos.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 123
It is Melvin & Doyle in William St,Paddington, Sydney. They also had a LV shoe shine kit and a few other vintage bags & belts. They have lots of vintage fashion, some of it is out there but it is a cute little shop.
The lady that sold me the bag said that they only sell on consignment to a few people and the lady that owned this mini gaucho sends them a lot of bags and doesn't have them for long so if you are in the area pop in from time to time.

yay! if i remember correctly, it's a birthday present for yourself right, suzie? congrats! it's adorable!

:drinks: to you, my metallic gaucho twin! ;)

Thank you everyone for your kind words and yes zerodross, it was a birthday gift for myself (birthday yesterday). Do you use your metallic much, I haven't had a chance to use her yet. BTW, I have decided I don't want anymore birthdays, getting too old.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and yes zerodross, it was a birthday gift for myself (birthday yesterday). Do you use your metallic much, I haven't had a chance to use her yet. BTW, I have decided I don't want anymore birthdays, getting too old.

aaaw come on hun birthdays are fun ! :yahoo:every girl should have like five in a year and get new bags for each of them ! the trick is to put the same number on the birthday cake each year or inform everyone that its your 18th AGAIN :yes: Happy birthday !