WANTED: White Sassy Bag!

Bag Me

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
OK, white handbags are big this summer. Need help with my choice, could you please show off your own white summer bags. Thanks. :smile:

Please, please post pictures.

I would love a white bag, they looks so clean and perfect for summer. I just could not get myself to buy one, as I would be so scared to take it out. I would just worry about every little thing, so not to get it dirty in any way.

I'm probably not the best judge, since I just bought my very first white bag. But it is great for me! White Legacy Hippie bag:
DSC02098.jpg

At the moment, I do not own a white handbag but I do have last year's large straw(Soho?) hobo with the white shoulder strap. I saw them in the outlet last friday. IF I was going to purchase a white bag today I would probably get a white Ali. I love that bag in white. I would also agree with sweetmelissa and say that white patent is probably easier to clean.

I just won this bag from ebay....I think it's cute for summer. Sorry it's not an actual pic, I stole one from the drilldown since i'm still at work. :smile:

Attachments

• 3677_d1.jpg
    3677_d1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 44
i have been dying for a white bag but think i will go to tjmaxx or something and get something there that i won't have to be super careful with.. I know me and I know I will ruin the bag :smile:
But who knows.. if I do good with a cheaper bag, I will be buying that white hippie. I :heart: it.

I am trying to decide on a white and/or summre bag as well. I always buy black, so trying to get white or green or green with white maybe! LOL I saw some cute ones on ebay apple green and white Soho's but haven't had a chance to see if they are authentic yet!