PULSE 15% off on TOKI's!

AHHHH I tried avoiding the forums hoping I could save money and not buy anything! Why oh why must I know about these sales?!

I'm tempted to get a bambione, bambino or NUVOLA! (Since a foresta nuvola is nearly impossible without killing my wallet...)

Is the SoHo Lesportsac really getting spiaggia? I may just have to go with you and help you raid the closet.

I dunno whether any nyc lesportsac store is getting any spiaggia. I called both the soho and madison store last week, asking whether they got spiaggia in. And the answer the SA gave me was Pirata is the last season they carry. She looked like she had no clue that there is "Spiaggia print" shipment she should be expecting or something. So I'm not sure whether they will be getting it.

I dunno whether any nyc lesportsac store is getting any spiaggia. I called both the soho and madison store last week, asking whether they got spiaggia in. And the answer the SA gave me was Pirata is the last season they carry. She looked like she had no clue that there is "Spiaggia print" shipment she should be expecting or something. So I'm not sure whether they will be getting it.
Ack, that's 100% assy. My friend just moved to NYC, and she's right near the Madison Ave store. :cursing:

Ah well, I think I can wait to find a bag now, since we'll be in NY June 1....:heart:

My Spiaggia Ciao came in this morning. I can't remember which post i read this on, but my Ciao came with a dust bag! I know all my previous orders from Pulse didn't have that, but it was nice to see that when i opened up the box! =)

lol ok I am wondering .. what is a dust bag? My bags from Pulse always come in like a plastic bag .. is that considered a dust bag or is a dust bag something special?

Sorry for being a dork .. lol .. i just really don't know what it is ... :P

Leen - congrats on your ciao!!! I wanted a ciao .. lol
Ah well .. another print .. another time :biggrin:

ahhh so that's a dust bag!!! I've never gotten one ... coool !!

Hmm I also like the totoro background you got there :yes: is that painted on your wall???

yeah that's the dust bag! I know someone else got one too, but i forget what thread that was on.

yes you recognized his big mouth? haha. i was in my daughter's room (better lighting). she has this really big scroll of from a scene of My Neighbor Totoro.. lol..