I opened my b-day present early...I got Crocs!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
OK, my SIL sent my b-day present a couple days ago, and...guess what I got!!

I got mary jane crocs in bright fuschia! (not the color posted).

Love 'em or hate 'em (honestly I was a hater similar to Uggs), these are SUPER comfy and will likely be my run out to the garbage shoes or quick errand shoes.

Any other former Crocs haters who changed their minds? :supacool:

^^ Oh my gosh, thanks, MarieG!! This is a big b-day and ongoing, long celebration!! :drinks:There will be quite a few events over this spring and summer.

Cheers!

Happy birthday! I am a "Crocs lover" but yes, it does appear I have giant feet when I wear them..lol! I'm hoping that no one notices my feet but just my handbag.

To answer you thread and try to stay focused on the positive;

Happy Birthday!

(and fyi, no I'm not converted, wear them in good health... inside your house... ;) )

Happy birthday! I am a "Crocs lover" but yes, it does appear I have giant feet when I wear them..lol! I'm hoping that no one notices my feet but just my handbag.

:roflmfao:

Pursegrrl, wasn't ignoring your birthday.....just thought I'd wait until the 19th to wish you a good one :smile:

I have the Crocs maryjanes and wear them when working in the garden, taking the dogs out, running for errands, etc. They are the most comfortable things that ever touched my feet. :lol:

happy birthday!

Happy B'day! If you love them, wear them in good health. With that, I must say I am not a fan. I am also not a fan of Uggs. To me, it's like people just gave up on caring anymore and it has become a pajama society. I see these on people over the age of 10 that are not a nurse, chef, etc and I cringe.

If you're looking for shoes named after animals, I prefer Roos.

ROOS1rwtt.jpg

Happy birthday!

I have the fuchsia maryjanes too, and I love them. They are so comfy I can walk around in them all day, and I think they make my feet look smaller, not bigger.

The first day I had them, I wore mine to the Hermes boutique and it was fun! The security guard looked at me like I was insane, but the SA didn't bat an eyelash.

HermesBolide028.jpg