If you could do one more purchase... what would it be

H&H

Dutch in the USA
O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I can make one more purchase and then I'll sit back and enjoy the things I have. Right now I have two Kelly's (black/burgundy red and etoupe) a gold Birkin, blue Picotin, green Croc Kelly sport and a little brown Kelly clutch.

Or is it enough? What do you think ?

I'm intrigued by the Lindy bag, how much fit in there, for instance if I would like to travel? what colors are you thinking of?

It's so funny to find this thread because I was just thinking how happy I am at the moment with my collection of bags now. I think I've got it to right size with the right bags......but in thinking about what my next purchase might be, I think I would like either another vintage bag but in a discontinued style and/or a 28cm Black Chevre Kelly Sellier or a 28cm HAC.

But right now, I'm thoroughly enjoying what I have!!!!

Trim, Tangle. A nice Barenia Trim if you can get your hands on one. They're so soft and casual and perfect for our neck of the woods!!!

LOL, I feel like I'm in that movie "Single White Female", Shopmom, because I crave so many things in your collection!! Barenia Trim is definitely on that list . . .

As is muffin . . . I wish I could turn my cat into your cat!!

The trim bag is a very pretty bag, I'm indeed toying with either the garden bag, the trim bag or another bolide:smile: or maybe the lindy, hmmmm :smile: