Beverly MM, GM or Hudson PM?

thx guys, I am thinking of exchanging my new Beverly MM to GM and am having a second thought about the single over the shoulder strap, I should have tried on the GM before making a decision last Saturday, but then again, hmm..still dunno if I am REALLY going to go back and exchange it..*still thinking* LOL

thx guys, I am thinking of exchanging my new Beverly MM to GM and am having a second thought about the single over the shoulder strap, I should have tried on the GM before making a decision last Saturday, but then again, hmm..still dunno if I am REALLY going to go back and exchange it..*still thinking* LOL

Double straps are usually a lot more irritating to keep on the shoulder, just something to think about. One is always falling off.

I was looking at the Beverly MM in the store last week it is a goregous bag. I would prefer it over the Hudson only because I would never use the front small pockets and I like that the Beverly is a shoulder bag.

Eeek, I tried on the Beverly MM, and the Hudson PM. The Beverly is way more comfortable. I think its due to the semi rolled handle. The Hudson is more money as well, so if you exchange your bag change it to the Beverly GM.

you guys...thanks a lot! now I'm much more torn between three choices:roflmfao:, this is just CRAZY! maybe I should just take my Beverly MM and go back and see if I'll make up my mind once I'm at the boutique and will definitely keep you posted:yes: