my new oak mulberry phoebe!

dancynanci

Jan 23, 2007
So while browsing through off 5th yesterday, imagine my suprise to find a Mulberry Phoebe marked down to $199 plus an additional 20% off on all handbags right now. I am still in shock, I always liked this bag quite a bit but never gave it any real consideration due to the price point... but now I'm in love with it! If you have an off 5th, check it out- there weren't any more at mine though.

Attachments

• IMG_2050 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_2050 [800x600].JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_2047 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_2047 [800x600].JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 760
So while browsing through off 5th yesterday, imagine my suprise to find a Mulberry Phoebe marked down to $199 plus an additional 20% off on all handbags right now. I am still in shock, I always liked this bag quite a bit but never gave it any real consideration due to the price point... but now I'm in love with it! If you have an off 5th, check it out- there weren't any more at mine though.

Which off fifth? In what city?:nuts:

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bag. I love the Phoebe style. As for the water proofing, it appears that the Mulberry leather is rather particular. Mine recommended to use the collonil spray, which I did with no problems. I have heard that some have had problems using apple guarde instead of the recommended spray.