those who are use to hunting down an item..

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
how do you go about doing so? and how do maintain your sanity!

I'm trying to track down an indigo cles which I know is really ellusive and was really popular when it was released. any tips appreciated! :heart:

how do you go about doing so? and how do maintain your sanity!

I'm trying to track down an indigo cles which I know is really ellusive and was really popular when it was released. any tips appreciated! :heart:
OMG i want one of these too and just keep searching, it will come ast some point. but in the mean time.. i try and focus on something else.. or look at my indigo reade and i'm happy.

I tried for months to locate an indigo cles with no such luck. So I settled for a ludlow. there was one on ebay for like 10 seconds just last week before someone here bought it. Good luck

I go EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET!! There are reputable sellers posted on the shopping thread I believe and I check them DAILY!! I haven't been so desperate to ask some big sellers if they'd help me- I haven't been on a hunt for anything super elusive.....

Good luck with the cles----!!!

I know how you feel..I used to have a Indigo Thompson St. but sold it. BIGGEST REGRET EVER. I actually used to play this online cute game, called Ragnarok Online, (RO) and like, you literally had to HUNT for these elusive amazing items that you wanted (oddly most were accessories too - mainly elite hats, lol). sometimes LV rarity hunting feels like im back in that game, but the values and stakes are so much higher and needed, hehe. Hunting certain items allllways reminds me of doing that in that game.

LOL Gayle! I love to hunt during the holiday season for gifts, I don't think I can do that with LV. Too much emotion with LV. LOL.

lol, totally! Holidays are one thing and kinda a "ya gotta do it" in some cases, and that doesn't bother me. But the emotion....Michelle you are so right, I actually get UPSET physically about certain hunts or rares that I want, etc. Then I think of all the NEW stuff i'm listed for and need to get, so it's like this big conflict and veryyy emotional. so, i gave up hunting rares, it gives me too much ajidda. :yes: