Spiaggia on Lesportsac.com but...

tehlilone

cuz i'm teh lil one
Mar 13, 2007
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this but Megami on LJ announced it :smile: so if anyone wants to buy from lesportsux it's up

Anyways I'm really posting because I was looking at the denaros and I was wondering why there's an original print inside a notte wallet w/ silver chains... was it originally like that? or ?? :shocked:

oh yeah and I'm reading the press release and this kind of made me laugh... they're talking about how it's extended until the end of 2007
"The decision to continue this extraordinary partnership comes from the overwhelming response to the collection and the cult-like following of its fans"

cult always had a negative connotation w/ me so I'm not sure how I feel about that :P

Of course they put Spiaggia on the website TODAY because I was totally going to order a Pirata MM TODAY and now I can't find one anywhere.

Haha, `cult-like following`? Like once they stop making the bags we're all going to stand on a cliff and wait for our spaceship or something....

I heard they're keeping the old lining :confused1: one of our macy's here has none of the solids marked down... others for some reason only have fumo bambinos marked down but everything regular :shrugs: the solids are strange

Of course they put Spiaggia on the website TODAY because I was totally going to order a Pirata MM TODAY and now I can't find one anywhere.

Haha, `cult-like following`? Like once they stop making the bags we're all going to stand on a cliff and wait for our spaceship or something....

have you checked ebay? :graucho:

"Cult like following" just means "A group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc".
Movies who do really well outside of the box office are called that too sometimes.