My birthday trip to LV, etc.

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Well my birthday started with me going to get my first digital camera! :nuts: So I finally found a use for my wapity case and can provide better quality modeling pics (as soon as I figure out how to do it, still have to read the manual) The camera is the Olympus Stylus 740 thats all weather, 7.1 megapixel, with 5x optical zoom! It was a birthday present from my parents that I picked out.

Then I headed downtown, and you guys are going to throw tomatoes at me, I cheated on LV and got my first Hermes bag! You can read about it here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/its-my-birthday-i-bought-myself-my-very-131519.html

So last year for my birthday, I bought myself my first LV bag, and this year I bought myself my first Hermes.

Then I went to LV and tried on the black shawl, folded in half the way Jill recommended wearing it. I asked my friend if I looked ridiculous, and she said yes, I look like I'm wearing a Dracula cape! :wacko: :cursing: Well that rules out the black shawl.. I also tried on the Champagne shawl, which looked better on me than the black...but still, no shawl for me...I'm not the only one who thinks I look ridiculous! :P

Then I asked to see the Pomme Koala Wallet, thinking they wouldn't have it because last time I asked, there was still a waiting list for it. They had it and I liked it! If they had not had the Hermes bag I wanted, I would have bought the wallet! I might get it next time! ;)

Well thats my birthday story, sorry if I'm not making much sense, I'm so tired!

I hope you had a good birthday arnott! congrats on the digi camera (yay, that means more modelling pics!!) and the first H bag!!!! (i'm gonna read your H thread after i write this..)

sorry the shawl didn't work out for you!

show us pics after you read the manual k!