Marigold Silver GH or Magenta Gold GH - Dilemma - Which one?

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Finally rang BalNY,
spoke to Daphne as recommended by everyone here and finally dare to put myself for City Marigold Silver GH :yahoo:
She is uncertain if this style will come in but she promised she will give me a call if it does..:smile:

As I live in Aust, there will US$70 shipping :sweatdrop: *eek! plus the custom I will have to pay 2 :crybaby:

Now being a stingy :greengrin: should I wait for AR just to see if they will be stocking this colour to avoid paying the $70?

Also my other dilemma is the Magenta in Gold GH.
I really want this colour too but just simply can't spend money for two bag in one go but both of them are desirable colours as she said so I am worried that I won't get a portion in the already so long waiting list :sweatdrop:

Then last night I was procrastinating perhaps I could get the Marigold in Day style so I can justify spending money on two bags...
Oh really dont know...have to make my mind by end of today cos promised to get back to Daphne...
:shrugs: what to do? what to do?

Opinions please? :sweatdrop:

TIA

I say get both. And if you really prefer the City, get the City in both colors. Your justification is that one has Gold GH and the other has Silver GH. I think the Marigold will look incredible in the Day as well. But definitely take advantage of the opportunity that Bal is giving us.

Thank you! :yes:
I like that idea of getting the Marigold in Day cos I've been wanting a day for ages for never quite find colour that I like!

Can I please ask since I am so new in this B Bag business :sweatdrop: does AR have same stock as BalNY?

TIA :yes:

AR will have the new stocks but they may not think all the seasons/styles....best is to check with Bal NY as they are the ones who will release the new range to the respective distributors. However, if u jus want to save the shippin costs, then u can take the risk to wait for the new arrivals in AR....:smile:

Thanks Celia!
Hmm..
I really dont want to miss out :yes:
so I think I will just put my name with Bal NY...:graucho:

AR will have the new stocks but they may not think all the seasons/styles....best is to check with Bal NY as they are the ones who will release the new range to the respective distributors. However, if u jus want to save the shippin costs, then u can take the risk to wait for the new arrivals in AR....:smile:

Thanks for the info Fiatflux :yes:

I have emailed AR and they said they are unable to provide me with any info as for now so I have to email again later...

No, they don't - there's no way to know what they are going to order compared to what BalNY is going to order unless you ask them and they tell you. ;)