what's the most $ you lost b/c of ebay issues?

I am working on getting back $770 for a FAKE chanel handbag that was sold to me. Paypal has sent all the information they collected over to my credit card company. The cc company has already given me a courtesy credit (so I will not incur interest) Just waiting for the fraud department to close the case and make the credit "official".

$350 on a fake Fendi.

Opened a PayPal claim because I didn't receive it after about a month. Seller sends it, I refuse it (so I can have refund), Paypal closes dispute, I'm out all my money and bag too (not that I wanted the fake anyway, but you know what I mean)

Wow! I just read your website! I cannot believe that! I'm sorry that it happened to you.:cursing:

I had seen posts about Monaco-babe aka paparazzi-girl aka moda-da but didn't know what was going on.

Yes please do not buy from her. The website has had close to 50,000 hits. My sister says we should sell something on the website haha

I'm ashamed to admit £1200 on a fake Louis Vuitton. My husband took the girl to court which cost more and she was ordered to pay me at £5 a month LOL. She did this for a few months and then just stopped. My husband wouldn't take it any further as it would cost even more.