AARGH!! Mid-Aft, Guccissima or Gaucho?

Which dark red bag?

• Bbag Mid Afternoon Tote

• Guccissima Bouvier Hobo

• Dior Gaucho Tote

Results are only viewable after voting.

LaineeGirl

Apr 2, 2007
I need a classy NOT trendy, sassy and NOT boring dark red bag!

:shrugs: So I'm asking you lovely diehard bbag gals for your votes on each of these bags plus your *honest* opinions! THANKS!!!

1. Bordeaux/Grenat Balenciaga Mid-Afternoon - Diabro $926
2. Bordeaux Guccissima Bouvier - Bluefly $771
3. Wine Dior Gaucho - Diabro $841

Grenat is the most versitile red bag I have ever owned. And although I think the other two are cute, I also think that they fall firmly into the "trendy" category. The Mid-Afternoon is for sure the most sophisticated and timeless looking of the three.

To be completely honest, I have the Guccissima Bouvier and I love it :heart: I've also bought and returned a Mid-Afternoon. The Bouvier is classier, IMHO... Errr, no stone throwing, please :smile:

To be completely honest, I have the Guccissima Bouvier and I love it :heart: I've also bought and returned a Mid-Afternoon. The Bouvier is classier, IMHO... Errr, no stone throwing, please :smile:

Thanks for the honesty! The gucci's arriving today but I was drawn to the bbag and dior on Diabro, which doesn't accept returns. Can't wait to see what others say...

I went for the bbag even though the mid-aft is not my favorite style but that gucci is quite a looker!!!! I might be willing to jump the bal ship for that baby. I love the dior but I think it will look really silly in a few years.

I need a classy NOT trendy, sassy and NOT boring dark red bag!

:shrugs: So I'm asking you lovely diehard bbag gals for your votes on each of these bags plus your *honest* opinions! THANKS!!!

1. Bordeaux/Grenat Balenciaga Mid-Afternoon - Diabro $926
2. Bordeaux Guccissima Bouvier - Bluefly $771
3. Wine Dior Gaucho - Diabro $841

Actually, have you looked into Jimmy Choo Ramona or Riki in burgundy (it's a dark red)? Very classy, not trendy and def. not boring:smile:

My choice will be to bbag grenat mid-afternoon which i think is the most versatile style and color.....it's my fav color as well as it looks very similar to my beloved bordeaux.....:smile: