Buon Viaggio Amore...my luck !!

kokebon

May 8, 2007
I bought this at Macys over the weekend along with a pirata print. I came home looked at the receipt and realize that the Buon Viaggio Amore was 40 dollar cheaper than what the price tag has marked and i got another 20% off. lol!! good price!! :yahoo:

Yeah that happened to me too. Apparently all the Amore BVs at every Macy's were put into the computer wrong. I had not planned to get one but when I saw that, and when I found one with perfect print placement, I had to get it!

I bought mine over a month ago, you'd think someone at Macy's would have noticed and fixed the mistake by now!!

lol!! thats awesom!! those of you who wants the amore bag, maybe you should head to macys !! weird though cuz on their website the price is right!! haaha...so happy!!

But maybe they'll exchange it for something else that costs 120$, coz your recipt will say 120$ ?

Btw, pulse had the Amore BV for 128$ last week, no?

Yes. They will. I've actually ask that question, because I originally wanted a different print BV and I asked that if I did an exchange, will they still honor the price after the 20% and they said yes. as long it is the same brand, same style, different print is fine.

Now...question is where do I go find one? haha......

I called Santa Anita Macys and they have nothing, either did nordstrom. so.....

You guys on the west coast are so lucky! The Macy's here in NY don't give any type of discount on tokidokis unless there is a sale with a coupon. It seems like on the west coast they discount the tokis and then you get a coupon on top of that! at least that's what it seems from other threads. sooo luckyyy!!