***Specchio, Spikes and everything nice — reveal!***

DariaD

May 20, 2011
I must admit I never was a big fan of flat Louboutins — red sole was an important component of the shoe and I didn't want to "hide" it by wearing a pair of flats.

But then I got to sad understanding that my giant heels don't really get enough wear because they are quite uncomfortable for running daily errands and I only use them as "car to restaurant" shoe. This way I get to wear every pair once a month max and I am sure they deserve more exposure than that.

After realising that I need more comfortable shoes as "everyday"-CL I opted for Miss Boxe wedges and Simples, which are now my most wearable shoes.

And yet... I really wanted something flat, yet spicy :graucho:
So, I introduce you my new love — Druide Sandal in Silver Specchio leather and spikes! I am totally in love with those and was sad to find out they didn't get much attention from CL community.

They are super comfortable and generate comments and compliments each time I wear them :biggrin:

Attachments

• druide4.jpg
    druide4.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 447
  • druide3.jpg
    druide3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 457
  • druide2.jpg
    druide2.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 451
  • druide1.jpg
    druide1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 461
I must admit I never was a big fan of flat Louboutins — red sole was an important component of the shoe and I didn't want to "hide" it by wearing a pair of flats.

But then I got to sad understanding that my giant heels don't really get enough wear because they are quite uncomfortable for running daily errands and I only use them as "car to restaurant" shoe. This way I get to wear every pair once a month max and I am sure they deserve more exposure than that.

After realising that I need more comfortable shoes as "everyday"-CL I opted for Miss Boxe wedges and Simples, which are now my most wearable shoes.

So, I introduce you my new love — Druide Sandal in Silver Specchio leather and spikes! I am totally in love with those and was sad to find out they didn't get much attention from CL community.

They are super comfortable and generate comments and compliments each time I wear them :biggrin:
These are gorgeous, for exactly the reasons you stated. I also don't usually go for Louboutin flats, but these are something else :hbeat:

These are adorable! I had not seen them before, so thank you for introducing me to them! Are they this season?

I'm on the opposite side of the Louboutin spectrum of most wearers. I love their heels but their flats are incredible and soo comfy. I have 5 pairs of flats and they all get used! (Only had to wear each pair once to break them in). And I've been dying for these but my hubby put me on ban Island for now lol they look stunning and hope you enjoy them!! :smile:

I'm on the opposite side of the Louboutin spectrum of most wearers. I love their heels but their flats are incredible and soo comfy. I have 5 pairs of flats and they all get used! (Only had to wear each pair once to break them in). And I've been dying for these but my hubby put me on ban Island for now lol they look stunning and hope you enjoy them!! :smile:

This is so cool, I had no idea there are other flats fans out there!
Can relate to this ban island thing too, lol :biggrin: