Just received my MIUMIU bow satchel, BUT.....

dryad

O.G.
May 30, 2006
I ordered from a saks store by phone, I was very exciting about it, it's very cute, I love it, but.....the strap is missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna call saks tomorrow, hoping they just forgot to put it in the package...:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Mine is the smaller bow satchel and it definitely has a strap. I'd call them and see if it is their mistake and get them to post it out to you. The long strap is so useful!

it's off-white. I remembered you got a tan one, right?
I love the tan color better than off-white, it's just impossible to get one now.
Right - mine was the Sughero - the tan one. It was so gorgeous but they could never find me the strap and now they are all gone. Miu Miu needs to be a little more attentive to their quality control it seems!

Right - mine was the Sughero - the tan one. It was so gorgeous but they could never find me the strap and now they are all gone. Miu Miu needs to be a little more attentive to their quality control it seems!

I finally talked to the SA I purchased the bag from, she said her manager is trying to contact the people who returned it. They will call me back next week...:crybaby: