cotton club ligne not permanent!

azaelea

Aug 10, 2006
i just called the chanel 1800 number in search of a medium silver cotton club tote. (they are sold out of it in chanel boutiques :crybaby:) the guy told me that this ligne is not part of the permanent collection! he didn't know when they were going to discontinue it though. did anyone else know this? i always thought it replaced the cambon so it would be permanent.

so... i guess if you want anything from the cotton club ligne... buy it soon!

:confused1: :crybaby: Say it ain't so!!!!! I need to call my SA and confirm this w/ them too!

Why don't they realize that when a certain ligne is popular, DON'T DISCONTINUE IT!!!!:cursing:

Its true my dearies.... when I was deciding between an e/w lambskin and the silver cotton club, my SA told me to get the silver CC as it is not within the permanent collection. She was trying her best to convince me to get it as " you wouldnt be able to get it even when you're willing to pay double for it when chanel discontinues it!":true:

There was 2 left in my boutique in Houston last night. Try calling it and ask for Nausheen. She's really nice. Tell her Anne referred her to you.