2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about re-discovering things to love - I had mentioned before that when I got my LV Sarah, my keys made a cluster of scratches on it. Since then I've been keeping my keys in pouches. I had been trying to sell this piece for a while but with no luck, I decided to reuse it again for my keys and oh my gosh I 'm so happy it didn't sell. I completely love it. I wasn't using it before for my keys and felt it awkward somehow for other things so I wasn't loving it. Now, it's become something I will never get rid of - it also holds my lip gloss, tester sized perfume, travel rollerball, eyedrops, and my keys attach to the key ring inside. PERFECT. I was using a Fossil key holder before and it was great but didn't hold as much for little things and the opening was quite wide so I would have to be careful that those extras didn't fall out. This Coach one is completely hassle-free. Uploaded both so you can see the difference. I'll probably repurpose the Fossil one as a really mini cosmetic case, or emergency kit.

Attachments

• IMG_5304.JPG
    IMG_5304.JPG
    554.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5314.JPG
    IMG_5314.JPG
    774.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Talk about re-discovering things to love - I had mentioned before that when I got my LV Sarah, my keys made a cluster of scratches on it. Since then I've been keeping my keys in pouches. I had been trying to sell this piece for a while but with no luck, I decided to reuse it again for my keys and oh my gosh I 'm so happy it didn't sell. I completely love it. I wasn't using it before for my keys and felt it awkward somehow for other things so I wasn't loving it. Now, it's become something I will never get rid of - it also holds my lip gloss, tester sized perfume, travel rollerball, eyedrops, and my keys attach to the key ring inside. PERFECT. I was using a Fossil key holder before and it was great but didn't hold as much for little things and the opening was quite wide so I would have to be careful that those extras didn't fall out. This Coach one is completely hassle-free. Uploaded both so you can see the difference. I'll probably repurpose the Fossil one as a really mini cosmetic case, or emergency kit.

They're both adorable eggtart!

Thank you! I was using my HH yesterday and was very happy, it is great addition to my casual bags (I recently noticed that most my "mommy" bags show some wear and also, I was just tired of wearing the same all the time). It has adjustable strap, is spacious and additional, the amazing color!

Eggtart- so nice, that it works! Love you MBMJ!

Julija - very pretty wallet!

...the ugliest bag I have seen. One lady was holding it during the Black Friday and tried to decide if she should buy it. It was kind of banana shaped, croc leather and in awful color. Me and my girlfriend were looking at each other and I could see that she was thinking the same - who would pay $200 for that???

EDIT: On second thought, I decided to remove the name.

Last edited:
I know we have to tread lightly when saying something does not appeal to us but if it is the one I am thinking of I do not like it either. Though they do make some nice bags. Even my favorite bag makers have made a few that I do not care for.

Yesterday I was wearing a Vera Bradley cross body that I have to run around prepping for my yard sale. Tomorrow I will wear it instead of a cash box . I too am trying to find ways to use things that I generally do not use. Thanks for the inspiration eggtartapproved.

I'm not a fan of heavily busy bags. So a bag I see often at Bloomies has their signature print plus studs and it's multi color and multi texture. To me it's ugly because it's just a hodgepodge of everything.

Here's today's bag!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403981757.483671.jpg

I hope you guys like it and I didn't hype it up too much =S let me know what you guys think!

love your slgs. really liking that blue mbmj and really really intrigued by that coach one in the back. is it a half zip?

Haven't been to the movie yet but def planning to go tomorrow. Will let you know how we like it:smile:
Blue mbmj is for keys and it's the perfect size. Coach zip purse is i believe from Madison line (but i can be wrong) and the color is persimon. Yes, it is half zip (L shape zip) and i can put the credit cards in it.

I've purged quite a few bags lately. Sold nine and gifted four. I love the bags that remain. And this purging bags and carrying different bags helped me identify a gap. One that I tried to fill with The Sak bag I just bought - it's great but too casual for work.

A workhorse, easy to carry, two handles, and black. I decided to take some of my sales proceeds and invest in a piece I know I'll love. I bought the MbMJ Fran in black. I love it as much as...no - I think more than...my Chianti Francesca. It's so perfect!

I also invested in a classic wallet. I've almost bought this many times and in many colors...but black works so well in the yummy Cobble Hill leather. So I also bought the Kate Spade Lacey wallet.

I'm so excited with my new goodies. :biggrin:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403986930.586402.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403986930.586402.jpg
    919.8 KB · Views: 97

Love both goodies! And it's lovely that you're in love with your Coach again!

lvdreamer and Tuuli35 - thank you for your sweet words!

I'm not a fan of heavily busy bags. So a bag I see often at Bloomies has their signature print plus studs and it's multi color and multi texture. To me it's ugly because it's just a hodgepodge of everything.

Here's today's bag!
View attachment 2668955

So beautiful and understated. LV Epi line is gorgeous and i bet this bag wears like iron:smile: it looks of amazing quality.
I also don't like too busy bags especially multi textures and embelishments in one bag. For me one thing at a time is best!

I've purged quite a few bags lately. Sold nine and gifted four. I love the bags that remain. And this purging bags and carrying different bags helped me identify a gap. One that I tried to fill with The Sak bag I just bought - it's great but too casual for work.

A workhorse, easy to carry, two handles, and black. I decided to take some of my sales proceeds and invest in a piece I know I'll love. I bought the MbMJ Fran in black. I love it as much as...no - I think more than...my Chianti Francesca. It's so perfect!

I also invested in a classic wallet. I've almost bought this many times and in many colors...but black works so well in the yummy Cobble Hill leather. So I also bought the Kate Spade Lacey wallet.

I'm so excited with my new goodies. :biggrin:

Wow they are like match made in heaven. They look so sweet and perfect together. Love your Frans, would love to touch the squishy leaher.

Status
Not open for further replies.