So now that I have an 02 first, I don't like my cities:(

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
And that's really disheartening cause I have a lilac 03 and a dark turquoise:sad: I thought I loved them and would never part with them, but suddenly I'm craving an 03 chocolate first, and a black with pewter first, and thinking of *gasp* selling my cities. :wtf: Am I crazy?

Attachments

• lilac03front.jpg
    lilac03front.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 194
  • turq04bale.jpg
    turq04bale.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 85
as someone who's debating between a first and a city (but definitely leaning towards the first) can i ask why you prefer the firsts over the cities? i was just wondering! i have only compared the pictures, not the actual bags side by side since i live so far from any store that would carry them, so i'd love to hear from you what you think!

They are treasures. Do you think that you would regret selling? If there is hesitation, then don't do it. Think about it a little longer.

BTW- aren't you also in the fashion desert of Eastern WA? I wish I would run into you sometime just so that I saw someone else carrying Balenciaga IRL!

Are u sure abt these? U serious abt letting them go jus becoz u have a new love (that is ur 02 first).....don't be so cruel...u will sure like these babes again....it's jus a spark of hesitation right? Btw, these bags are gorgeous...:smile:

Hang on to those cities (unless you're going to send them my way, hee hee).
I know how you feel, when I am into a new bag, I also think "This is the only style of bag I want." But eventually I go back and forth between using different styles. So wait a bit before making a decision.
BTW, I am in :heart: with your dark turquoise!!:drool:

Hang on to those cities (unless you're going to send them my way, hee hee).
I know how you feel, when I am into a new bag, I also think "This is the only style of bag I want." But eventually I go back and forth between using different styles. So wait a bit before making a decision.
BTW, I am in :heart: with your dark turquoise!!:drool:
I agree. Hold them a little while longer and if you still feel the same way then sell them.

hi C dear!
The same thing happens to me all the time... If I use a city for some time then I think of selling all the non city bbags... Then I use a purse and want to keep only the cities and purses... Then I use a first and think it's so cute, I don't need bigger bags! So it's kind of a vicious cycle and before you know it you have 15 bbags.
A possible solution would be to keep one of each style, but in your case you have to keep the lilac and the turquiose. I mean, wasn't it only some time ago that you ended an ebay listing for the turquoise because you couldn't bear to part with it? Don't make a mistake!!!!

hi C dear!
The same thing happens to me all the time... If I use a city for some time then I think of selling all the non city bbags... Then I use a purse and want to keep only the cities and purses... Then I use a first and think it's so cute, I don't need bigger bags! So it's kind of a vicious cycle and before you know it you have 15 bbags.
A possible solution would be to keep one of each style, but in your case you have to keep the lilac and the turquiose. I mean, wasn't it only some time ago that you ended an ebay listing for the turquoise because you couldn't bear to part with it? Don't make a mistake!!!!

good point on bag rotations...:yes: