Anyone else have this problem....

May 6, 2007
i love the colors and leathers that are really special and eye catching BUT now I have NO practical bags. I turned down and swift orange kelly today becaus i cant take another bright color..........but now i sort of regret it.........

Dear Ms. H:

Is it possible to call the store tomorrow and see if your KELLY is still available for you?!

I've turned town 1 BJ in Lindy and later kicked myself for it and now it is HARD to find another 1... I have BJ already in PB... I think if it was RED, I could NOT say 'NO'....

What colors are you missing from your RAINBOW of colors?! Maybe that's "THE ONE" you need?!

erm .... I don't think I quite get your predicament. Why should bright coloured bags be equated with impracticality?

What's your real concern?

that i dont own a black bag!!! sometimes you dont want to have a bag that screams hermes twice --I am making a bad joke. meaning its one thing to have a black kelly but then if you have an orange or fire engine red one its over the top..............and i have nothing that is low key (purple, green, turquoise....)

Dear Ms. H:

Is it possible to call the store tomorrow and see if your KELLY is still available for you?!

I've turned town 1 BJ in Lindy and later kicked myself for it and now it is HARD to find another 1... I have BJ already in PB... I think if it was RED, I could NOT say 'NO'....

What colors are you missing from your RAINBOW of colors?! Maybe that's "THE ONE" you need?!

Its not like my bags are croc birkins or anything --dont mean to imply that I have this amazing collection (plume, kelly28...)

I feel ya. :smile: You love the brights but feel you need one or two just nice, trusty basic bags in something like black or gold?

YES! but then I got offered a black or gold togo kelly the other day and i said no b/c they seemed boring. I am seeing the writing on the wall all of sudden and it is saying I need therapy:wtf:

Hmmm, do you own something in Rouge H or Blue Jean - colors that can act as neutrals?

Or maybe try graphite Clemence?

no. i have been staring at this 32HAC rouge garance epsom PHW...(that I just bought and told my SA I was returning tomorrow)

I own the following:
green box
purple
turquoise
etoupe

i am a cool color person so thus my reluctance with browns, tans, gold, orange etc