Bottega Veneta in Action!

I love white BV! Looks so crisp in the summer, although a *b to maintain clean.

Hi saintgermain! I am not sure if your comment was meant for me :shame: , but if it was, my BV is actually a very light blue that can look white under the sunlight/bright light. I am loving it so far, though I do agree that the very light color makes it harder to maintain :biggrin: Thanks for the comment (if it was indeed meant for me, hehe)! :biggrin:

Hi saintgermain! I am not sure if your comment was meant for me :shame: , but if it was, my BV is actually a very light blue that can look white under the sunlight/bright light. I am loving it so far, though I do agree that the very light color makes it harder to maintain :biggrin: Thanks for the comment (if it was indeed meant for me, hehe)! :biggrin:

Hi Maice!

In case you are interested in the future, for my light colored bags I find that although they are annoying to maintain if you are able to find a reputable shoe cobbler shop, they can do wonders! Some of them will mess up your bags though. So it may take some trial and error (I use my contemporary handbags that are cheaper and I don't care about messing up as tests for new shops that I haven't used before). Even though it's still annoying to have to bring them to a cobbler every few months, it's cheaper than getting a new bag often. With proper cleanings and maintenance, I have white woven BV bags that I use often for over 5 years. Yelp is a great resource if you are interested in finding cobblers, just type in shoe cobbler and look for high star ratings

Hi Maice!

In case you are interested in the future, for my light colored bags I find that although they are annoying to maintain if you are able to find a reputable shoe cobbler shop, they can do wonders! Some of them will mess up your bags though. So it may take some trial and error (I use my contemporary handbags that are cheaper and I don't care about messing up as tests for new shops that I haven't used before). Even though it's still annoying to have to bring them to a cobbler every few months, it's cheaper than getting a new bag often. With proper cleanings and maintenance, I have white woven BV bags that I use often for over 5 years. Yelp is a great resource if you are interested in finding cobblers, just type in shoe cobbler and look for high star ratings

Oh wow, thanks so much for the great tips, saintgermain! I'll definitely look into cobblers in my area using Yelp. :biggrin: