Is This a Fashion No No?

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
Hi all,

I just got back from Chicago. Not only did I find the Coach two blocks from my hotel, but I also found my ebay bag waiting for me when I arrived home!

The ebay bag is this one but in khaki signature:
http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/10296_d1.jpg

In anticipation of the bag arrival, I bought the Soho mini wallet in khaki/chocolate. Only thing, the brown leather on the bag is lighter...not the light light tan but more a milk chocolate sort of color.

Is it ok to use it together?? The sig matches, the leathers don't. Didn't know if there was a "rule" of any sort :biggrin:

I don't know if any Coach lovers really follow those sort of fashion rules, lol! But I mix up my coach accessories all the time. Sometimes I'll have my khaki sig hb w/a black sig mini skinny.

But I must say, it's always nice to have matching accessories...

Okay, I just realized I'm not much help LOL!

I bet they look great together. I use a brown wallet that doesn't match my whiskey bag but I think it still looks good with it.

Oh good, that's great to hear! I love them both but didn't know if there were any hidden rules or anything. While I was able to get the bag on ebay, with all the faked wallets and the older style (color) of this bag, I doubt I could find a wallet to completely match anyway.

Unless I did all leather but that wouldn't work either since that's the "problem" :smile: