Proenza Schouler Sale!

Alex575

Nov 28, 2012
Just wanted to let you all know that (as of today 05/29/14) Proenza Schouler is having a 50% off sale on their website under the "SALE" category. They are offering various PS1 Pouchette, Pouch, Totes, Medium and Keep-Alls; and they have some PS11 Mini.

I just bought the PS1 Tote in black, which I've been eying for a while. 50% OFF! :woohoo:

Today I visited the P. Schouler boutique on Madison and purchased the PS11 chain wallet in Nightclub at 50% off. I find the designers' boutique is less expensive than the department stores. Barneys was charging $100 more.

Just wanted to let you all know that (as of today 05/29/14) Proenza Schouler is having a 50% off sale on their website under the "SALE" category. They are offering various PS1 Pouchette, Pouch, Totes, Medium and Keep-Alls; and they have some PS11 Mini.

I just bought the PS1 Tote in black, which I've been eying for a while. 50% OFF! :woohoo:
i am so jealous!!! such an awesome price!! i went online and ps 1 medium is all gone.. do you guys recommend calling the PS boutique stores if they have any left?

i am so jealous!!! such an awesome price!! i went online and ps 1 medium is all gone.. do you guys recommend calling the PS boutique stores if they have any left?

Thanks, I got lucky. Wow, the PS1 mediums did sell out fast. I guess you can try calling the stores but I don't really know if the sale would also apply to the physical stores or if they're just for the online items.

And the PS Mediums that were available online and discounted were certain colors, so not all of them were on sale.:smile:

Thanks, I got lucky. Wow, the PS1 mediums did sell out fast. I guess you can try calling the stores but I don't really know if the sale would also apply to the physical stores or if they're just for the online items.

And the PS Mediums that were available online and discounted were certain colors, so not all of them were on sale.:smile:

I visited the store on 5.29.14, there were more items on sale at the store than online. The PS11 chain wallet was online listed as $540 in the store I was surprised to find out it was $493. I suggest visiting the boutique.

Can someone please post the *exact* link to the sale? Or maybe screenshot all the bags that are on sale?
The site won't let me get on the American shop because I live abroad, and I'm pretty sure that's the only one having (good) sale. Every time I try to change my location to North America, it rejects the change.

Last edited:
Enchanted Dream - It's the same for me in Europe.

PS opened the International website in December and they ship from Italy, see announcement below. I think we have to wait for the sale to show up on the international page..

ps_international.jpg