Price on Chanel east/west bag( one flap with one chain)?

mkarya

May 8, 2007
Hello Ladies:

I just bought my 1st Chanel bag--black with gold hardware east/west bag(I think this is what it's called). I paid $1395+tax. I read in someone's thread that she paid 1095 for the bag? Does anyone know what is the price for this bag now? Did I pay too much?:confused1:

wow.....with tax my bag costs $1,500...:sweatdrop: .... I wish I found this forum before the price adjustment....this is a greate site! Thanks for your reply!!!

Thank you guys! It is from Married to the Mob.

So I just called a bunch of Chanel, NM, and Saks. I meant to ask what colors the E/W comes in this season, but they told me the E/W only comes in black and white.

I'm so sad... I saw a lot of pretty blues, corals, etc., and I really really wanted one.

Can anyone recommend a good SA to a poor confused Chanel newbie? ;) :flowers:

Caviar used to be $1095, but is now $1395; Lambskin was about $1195, somewhere around there, but I just purchased once recently for $1550 from NM!

Spiralsnowman--at Chanel in San Francisco, there was a coral lambskin and a slate (not sure on the exact color name) caviar a couple weeks ago. Or try calling Rita at NM in Boston--there was a Blue Fonce caviar, the same slate caviar, a tan caviar and a coral lambskin. They also had a tan caviar at the Chanel boutique @ Ala Moana in Hawaii. The E/W is also called the "classic pouchette".

If anyone's seen a white caviar with the original chain, please let me know! I've been looking everywhere!!!