What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Look what just arrived in the mail! A preowned mosaic opal ring in sterling silver. It has damage but I don't care! I've been looking for a unique bold colorful right hand ring. Ignore my amateur nail polish job :P

Pyramid gold studs. Infinity necklace and pandora ring. Loving my shellac. First time to have had it done. More fun to wear rings now!!

Attachments

• 20140529_134256.jpg
    20140529_134256.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 750
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401395595.933783.jpg
You know the happy dance Katherine height does in the Ugly Truth?
Doing that right now.

Craving a love ring, Chanel, and some gorgeous VCA! Looking at you frivole... 😁😁😁

Look what just arrived in the mail! A preowned mosaic opal ring in sterling silver. It has damage but I don't care! I've been looking for a unique bold colorful right hand ring. Ignore my amateur nail polish job :P

Cool!

Craving a love ring, Chanel, and some gorgeous VCA! Looking at you frivole... 😁😁😁

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401427938.137783.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401427945.607418.jpg super blurry since I took them
Myself aka my chin! 🙊😂😂😂😂😂😂 is it too much? I'll start wearing the watch on the opposite hand but wanted to see opinions of this. Funny enough I don't know what rings besides the love ring to pair with both, my diamond ring doesn't match with it, which is fine since I always wear it on my right hand but it seems to take out the "cleanness" of the two stacked together. Also was recently given the Hermes bangle... Is it all too much? Or too much with the zodiac bangle? It's the thin one on the right side thanks for your honest opinions!