RED Medium Caviar Flap Available in AZ!

Not another red:love: . I am having enough trouble deciding between the classic tote and the jumbo! Now I am thinking a medium would be perfect since I already have a jumbo:confused1:

Did you see any cute accessories or wallets? Haha sorry I know this tread is about the flap but I live in flagstaff so that saks is my #1 supplier of chanel hahaha

Do you guys have any SA over at Chanel SFA Phoenix? If yes...what's her/his name? I def. have to call her/him tomorrow....I really regret that I did not stop by at Saks on Saturday :sad:

med? what was the retail? i had no idea it hit the states yet.

you know, I think ended up some stores in the US did receive some shipment of the med red caviar and it was a total surprise - nobody expected to receive them besides the two HI boutiques, and funny the boutique in Wikkiki that reserved the bag has not received it. Versus SCP and Boston boutiques got a couple by total surprise.

Do you guys have any SA over at Chanel SFA Phoenix? If yes...what's her/his name? I def. have to call her/him tomorrow....I really regret that I did not stop by at Saks on Saturday :sad:

I use Gloria..iirc, ph is 602-955-8000?? I'm just going off memory and her card isn't w/ me atm.