What's the difference between Coromandel & Coromandel Souple?

Thank you, princessfrog, HG and KB.

Do you think it will behave/slouch like the more souple leathers such as clemence and swift? I do like my 30cm birkins to stand up tall, although not necessarily 100% rigid. So long as it's more like box calf and less like togo ....

Thank you, princessfrog, HG and KB.

Do you think it will behave/slouch like the more souple leathers such as clemence and swift? I do like my 30cm birkins to stand up tall, although not necessarily 100% rigid. So long as it's more like box calf and less like togo ....
No way it would slouch like those two. It's a little softer than regular CDC, that's all.

^A comeback in popularity or production? I'd love to see H produce more bags in this leather. I saw a cdc souple bolide and it was perfect for that style. Just soft enough and not too soft.

Second all of the above info.

A recent bag of mine was originally placed as an order just as Coromandel and came in as Coromandel Souple: I was told that it's been in production more lately.

To the eye, it's identical and even though it may be a little softer to the touch, there is absolutely no indication that it will slouch more.