Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Peppered turkey breast, brie d’affinois, balsamic onions, tomatoes, mixed greens, and truffled garlic aioli on herbed focaccia.
C3Tuu97.jpg
This makes me crave a sandwich just now! :smile:

This past weekend, DH and I celebrated with family and friends during our gender reveal party. While we indulged in some of Philly's favorites (ie. pretzels, peanut chews, water ice, etc.) as well as food from the buffet, the best part of the day was the delicious vanilla and chocolate cupcakes and vanilla cake from a local baker...

IMG_7749_zpsca6c2157.jpg

IMG_7752_zps6eec4043.jpg

a little close-up of the green/white chevron pattern (the design matched our invitations)
IMG_7754_zps27476be8.jpg

It's a girl!!
IMG_7788_zps54dfbea0.jpg

Congratulations!!
The cake is gorgeous and I am pretty sure yummy!

Went to eat for my birthday....

Tomato soup
Filet mignon
BBQ chicken & 6 cheese Mac and Cheese
Vanilla bean ice cream
^looks like a fabulous meal...hope you had a happy birthday!

Made triple salted caramel cupcakes today and had a few of them to eat today hehe SO GOOD!
^beautiful & delicious!

I had Bi Rite Creamery's roasted banana ice cream today.
^sounds incredible!

Chocolate cake:
^gorgeous presentation!

Had dinner at my favorite German restaurant tonight! Pretzel roll, pea pancakes with house cured salmon and chive sour cream, smoked mash potatoes, and house brined pork chops with grilled brussel sprouts and balsalmic vinaigrette.
UMzeqb9.jpg

JGf0fEg.jpg

JZk6mU5.jpg

x7NVBnP.jpg

Made triple salted caramel cupcakes today and had a few of them to eat today hehe SO GOOD!
Sounds delicious!!

Had dinner at my favorite German restaurant tonight! Pretzel roll, pea pancakes with house cured salmon and chive sour cream, smoked mash potatoes, and house brined pork chops with grilled brussel sprouts and balsalmic vinaigrette.
UMzeqb9.jpg

JGf0fEg.jpg

JZk6mU5.jpg

x7NVBnP.jpg
:drool: