Coach Carly

cscgirl

Oct 30, 2006
Hi!
I am really new to this forum as well as new to coach. I need some advice and help and would appreciate any guidance you can offer :smile:

I am looking to buy a Carly and I am torn between the chocolate, denim or black. I have been searching around ebay and have found a chocolate one that I may purchase but I am confused about the sizing. Is 13x9x4 a medium?
Also, I am in Canada but will be going to Chicago in a couple of weeks. Will I have trouble finding any of these in any of the stores?

I think that is the large Carly dimensions iirc. Not sure if you'll have trouble finding them in stores but I tend to think you won't. These haven't even hit my Macy's yet.

OT, but behann, I just looked at your myspace profile and your curly hair is so pretty and well-behaved! I wish that my curly hair would behave like that!

hijacked.gif

Thank you for all the responses. Is the chocolate Carly available in stores or should I be looking on ebay?

I'm actually partial to the khaki/saddle because it can be used year round.

But between your 3 color options, I would go with the chocolate. The denim is adorable, too, so that would be my 2nd choice.

The stores (e.g. Macys, Nordstrom) have very limited choices and you'd be lucky to find the Carly because these are very in demand and the stores only get one or two of them if/when they do come in. You'd be better off checking the Coach boutiques because they have a better selection.

I was lucky enough to get the khaki/saddle Carly at the Macys F&F but mine was the only one and the SA said that it was the first one they had gotten in over a month. They did have a couple of blacks but not a lot of people are buying black right now because it is considered "off season."

Anyway, good luck!! :yes: