Lucite Wedges?

nycgirl24

Oct 27, 2006
Just wondering...how many of us like lucite wedges?? At first, I didn't like them so much, but now they are starting to grow on me. What do you think? Yay or nay??

okay, i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes them!!! :P do you think they'll be going out of style anytime soon?? i'm thinking of getting a pair myself..they look so chic!

I have to say I'm in the nay corner, I've yet to see a pair that don't look cheap or like they've fallen out of the Bada Bing!

They are far from classic so are destined to fall out of favour fairly rapidly with anyone other than those happier falling our of their clothes :lol:

Far from classic? Marilyn Monroe was famous for her lucite heels! I think they're classic in a sex kitten sorta way.

I looove the Sailor wedges by Betsy Johnson. With the clear vamp, lucite wedge heel, and rhinestone heart applique. :heart:

photo02.jpg

here is it!! These shoes are HOT!

I like 'em! They are trendy and so I wouldn't spend a whole lot of $$ but with the right outfit and attitude, why not??

PS: Great pic of Marilyn too!

I think they're cute........they are growing on me too

I wanna buy a pair........but does anybody know of any cute shoes with a lucite heel or wedge for about 100 dollars or less?