Has anyone got this Bulga?

maggie7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
I'm seriously in love with this bag and can't even look at that Cognac without feeling a twitch in my trigger-happy finger about to press that select button, LOL

Have any of you got it, if so in which colour?

I'm looking at that Cream and Satin Blue as well, just think they both would be great for that light, strolling-around-in-the evening-on-holiday bag (or anywhere else for that matter)..

Is it as soft and light as it looks? TIA:smile:

Sorry, forgot the pics:rolleyes:

thumb.jpg

bul2934satblue.jpg

BUL2936CRE.jpg

Cream one is the smaller version.

i have the smaler version in a light green and I :tender: it. It's absolutely buttery soft. Fit nicely on my shoulder. And yes, very light. Some other bulgas are heavier, but the studded hobo. Very light even the large ones.

I adore it. I just love Bulga. I have three of them and adore them.

I have the smaller one (like the cream one) but in chocolate brown. I love it and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. It fits nicely on my shoulder and doesn't fall off and the leather is very soft and buttery. It's been neglected in my closet, I need to break it out again.

I bought my daughter a large one in Sage Green about 2 yrs ago for her Bday when they first came out & were so popular. She used to tell me that she'd have her girls coming up to her (she was in HS at the time) telling her how gorgeous her bag was and asking if they could touch it! The leather just has that wonderful feeling to it!!

I loved her bag so much that I bought myself one in Oyster last summer. The only negative about the large bag is that there is only one zipper pocket inside & no pockets on the outside - I can't tell you how many times I missed a call on my cell becuz I couldn't dig it out fast enough!! Otherwise, the bag is great - the shoulder strap is the perfect length, it fits nicely w/o sliding, it's not heavy at all (unless you overstuff it w/lots of heavy items) and it wears wonderfully, getting better & better w/age & use.

Thanks pixie and iluvmybags, just confirmed my suspicion that this is a seriously gorgeous bag, God only knows how I will manage to pick a colour (really want them all, LOL,)

About the inside pocket dilemma, I would put a purseket in it:smile:

.....God only knows how I will manage to pick a colour (really want them all, LOL,)...

I'd suggest a color other than Ivory. My oyster color is sorta an ivory-like, bone color & after only being carried a few times, it started to show dirt & wear, esp on the shoulder strap and the bottom corners (the flat, round parts at the bottom). My daughter's sage bag, while it has gotten dirty (she was a teenager after all!), it wasn't quite as noticeable as quickly as mine. That's the only think I regret about this bag - if I were to buy another one, I'd probably get a darker color.

Yes, I have this bag. I have it in "Antique Rose" or something like that. I have the smaller one. It's a good size and is great for carrying on the shoulder. I'm not sure if it's just the color that I have, or what - but some of the color from the leather has faded from where I keep things in the bag, like my wallet :s

I have the mid-sized one in Teal that I bought on sale from Karizma Boutique. The leather is gorgeous and it fits so well on your shoulder. You wouldn't be disappointed in it!:yes:

I have the medium in the satin blue (teal color) and I adore it. Soooo soft, light on the shoulder, easy to carry, beautiful printed lining. I have two Bulgas (the frame flap bag is the other) and I love them both. I highly recommend the brand.