OMG, my Spiaggia Bambino came! WOOT.

JessakaMitz

tokified
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
OMG, I was SO pissed off because the STUPID POST MAN didn't give me my bags when he came earlier today. I had a hold mail thing but it was for TOMORROW, not TODAY -- jacka$$! I even saw it in his stupid lil car thingie! Then I checked online at usps.com and it said that HE CAME AND LEFT ME NOTIFICATION and he DID NOT DO ANY SUCH THING! I was PISSED. I called the post office and it took the guy 15 mins to find my stinking packages! He then said I could pick it up now..cuz they closed in like 30 mins...so I went there..and it took them 15 mins to give me my stinking packages!!!

Good part: TWO OF MY BAGS CAME IN!!! My Bambino Spiaggia & my regular toki bag!!

PICTURES!!!!!
front.jpg

Front

back.jpg

Back

bottom.jpg

Bottom

unicornclose.jpg

Close up of MY HAPPY UNICORN!!!!!!

side1.jpg

Side One

side2.jpg

Side Two

toki.jpg

My toki bag from chicki.co.uk

WOOOOOOOOOOOT. I'm happy now!

Thanks ^__^ and..I know, right! I was so bummed out when I thought it didn't reach my city. My cousin even told me he thought he saw my name on two packages when the post man came. But that dumb post man idiot must have not even read the hold mail thing...for the date on it. I hate that dumb postman, I like our other one "Ben"....that other guy, he was on his phone last time taking his sweet ass time, when I needed my paycheck and he went around the block cuz he couldn't get his ass out of the thing and walk cuz of construction. I tracked him down and he basically told me to wait til he got there. BEEYOTCH. I should have trusted my cousin and went to the post man and said something, then I would have been much happier lol.

But it's OK...I got my unicorn!!! :biggrin:

Aww congrats! The unicorn is my favorite character on the spiaggia also but I don't think I will get the print just because of it like you did :shrugs: We'll see how much it grows on me... or I'll be patient and wait for it to be on sale!