Everthing went smoothly, now buyer says couldn't leave feedback...

beejerry

A Blondie Gal!
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Buyer emailed me saying she has received the purse and it is wonderful but she could not leave feedback due to personal reasons.

I'm basically OK with it as long as she is happy. But is there something I should look out for regarding this?

Buyer emailed me saying she has received the purse and it is wonderful but she could not leave feedback due to personal reasons.

I'm basically OK with it as long as she is happy. But is there something I should look out for regarding this?

Personal reasons??? That makes no sense.. a "Love the Purse, Thanks" is all that is needed.... Guess it takes all kinds..

Not sure about looking out for anything, other than perhaps placing a little blurb in your listing about leaving feedback.. perhaps that you'd appreciate it... or something...

I'd hang onto the email, just in case she does a chargeback or something.

In chargeback, once feedback is left, that's considered hard evidence for the seller.

Ebay has turned me into a very suspicious person. :sad:

^LOL!

but that's strange...somebody said u should be careful in case she will use the feedback later if something happen (like she want to return the bag while it has been 6 months, etc)

How weird. I hope it isn't a bad thing. I had one buyer who didn't want me to leave feedback for her because she wanted to resell it. She didn't want people knowing it was from eBay. Maybe that's a little shady too. eBay is turning me into a suspicous person too....

???? That's weird

Well, I guess as long as she doesn't leave negative feedback, then it isn't so bad. But like somebody above said, hold on to the email just in case!

did you leave feedback?

sorry but this is weird. is she a newbie? she may think that if she leaves feedback the item is traceable to her. maybe she doesn't want hubby to know what she bought??? but that would only make sense if she didn't want you to leave feedback.

i would ask her why she can't leave feedback.

She may think that will let her hubby know she is buying on ebay? I had a guy who bought women's lingerie (for HIMSELF, I am sure) who said not to leave him FB! He didn't want his wife to know. O-KKKKK

did you leave feedback?

sorry but this is weird. is she a newbie? she may think that if she leaves feedback the item is traceable to her. maybe she doesn't want hubby to know what she bought??? but that would only make sense if she didn't want you to leave feedback.

i would ask her why she can't leave feedback.

That's what my husband said when I told him this. Usually I hide my expensive purchase from him too :rolleyes:

She is not a newbie, has 100% positive feedback and very nice during the transaction.

Is there anyway to make the listing private now?????