My pebbled drawstring XL tote in Eggplant arrived

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
So I purchased this about 10 days ago, and it arrived today! Someone had told me it's a large bag , but against my 5'9" frame it's perfect!! I was worried the leather trim would be too yellow but it's a perfect tan shade. The deep purple pebbled leather makes this bag look sooooo rich! I didn't like the yellow coach hang tag so I removed it and added brass and tan leather tags and again....perfection! Here are some quick snaps outside hanging on a nail on my shed, lol. Wanted to showcase the luxurious color in outdoor lighting. Excuse the dirty mirror on the mod shot, no time to clean mirror or even comb hair, I was too excited about this bag! I've owned several Coach bags over the years, this is hands down my absolute fave I think! I was hesitant about the total price after the shipping to Canada, poor exchange rate at the moment, duty etc, but at $ 500, it's so worth it ! A well made bag that will last for years to come!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395263107.400071.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395263132.322001.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395263155.784897.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395263182.437112.jpg

I also LOVED the fact that you could lengthen the straps, so I can easily wear the bag over my shoulder, and YES the drawstring does gather the leather closer together at the opening (contrary to what someone had told me). Im sooo glad I went ahead and bought this one.

Last edited:
I think my tan Park wallet goes with it nicely as well !

ATTACH]2548565[/ATTACH

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395263826.164591.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395263826.164591.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:
So glad yours arrived and that you love it. I have one that will be arriving tomorrow in vermilion. I love the orangy red. I know it is not for everybody. The eggplant is such a beautiful color. Great pictures, thank you for sharing!

So glad yours arrived and that you love it. I have one that will be arriving tomorrow in vermilion. I love the orangy red. I know it is not for everybody. The eggplant is such a beautiful color. Great pictures, thank you for sharing!

Can't wait to see pics of yours, a great summer colour you chose, but around here summer won't happen for a few more months, so I like darker bags or neutrals usually.:biggrin:

Can't wait to see pics of yours, a great summer colour you chose, but around here summer won't happen for a few more months, so I like darker bags or neutrals usually.:biggrin:

We have lots of winter here yet too. I keep hoping a bright bag will help me get through it. Just had 6"of snow yesterday.

It was a hard decision on what color too get, but I have a small Ralph Lauren bag in Orange that I have never tired of, other that it's really small. I'm hoping to use that bag as a clutch inside the XL.

We can both rock on during our, hopefully, waning winter with our new XL's. I think they will make awesome travel bags too. I'm going to Florida soon and it's going to be with as my personal item.

We have lots of winter here yet too. I keep hoping a bright bag will help me get through it. Just had 6"of snow yesterday.

It was a hard decision on what color too get, but I have a small Ralph Lauren bag in Orange that I have never tired of, other that it's really small. I'm hoping to use that bag as a clutch inside the XL.

We can both rock on during our, hopefully, waning winter with our new XL's. I think they will make awesome travel bags too. I'm going to Florida soon and it's going to be with as my personal item.

I just got back from Florida about a week ago, I used my LV Delighful, but the XL is almost as big, so YES its perfect for travelling. Only 112 days til my next trip to Florida..lol. About 4 more inches of snow here today …so depressing!