Expertises~Do u know if Bal comes out a 03 Flat Clutch w Pewter HW but no strap!!

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Anyone who can advise this? Do you know if Bal come out with 03 flat clutch in pewter hardware but no wrislet strap??? I only know that 04 flat clutch does have the wrislet strap (whether is pewter hardware or brass HW).

Also, i have go thru all the photos that the hollywood stars are carryin and it seems that the flat clutch does have the wrislet strap.

I NEED EXPERTISE ON THIS as i saw one and not sure if it's authentic for sure or whether Bal does produce this.

FX : great, at least i know there is such flat clutch produced before as i don't seem this appear so often...jus wanna to make sure that i'm seein a geninue bal item....do u mind post a pic of ur black clutch bag for my viewing?? thanks

FX : great, at least i know there is such flat clutch produced before as i don't seem this appear so often...jus wanna to make sure that i'm seein a geninue bal item....do u mind post a pic of ur black clutch bag for my viewing?? thanks

Hi celia,
I wil try to post the pics of my black clutch 2005.

I hope it will be helpfull, i love the white cluth on e-bay also.
Good Luck to U and Hugs FX:heart:
Sorry it doesnt work to upload the pics i wil p-mail to U OK?

Sure FX....thanks so much....i'm actually eyein the white clutch on ebay but i jus wanna to be sure that is authentic coz i'm not very familiar abt this one since i only know the 04 flat clutch with the wrislet strap....:smile: