Miroir Lockit ???

krmkjk

Kelli
Jan 15, 2007
I was at LV the other day and was asking the manager about the new bags coming out. She was telling me about everything b/c they just got back from their big meeting.

Then I asked her if there was a Miroir Lockit coming out soon and she said yes. (I already knew this)

Well I told her how excited I was b/c I missed out on the Speedy and Papillon and wanted to be put on the waitlist and she told me that the Miroir Lockit isn't going to be like the Speedy or Papillon... it won't have the LV's or the fleurs on it, only the plain miroir.

She said they were going to do it like the reg. Miroir (like the prototype in the pic of the last Miroir post) but they decided to change it. :confused1:

I don't think it will look as good:sad:

HMM My SA said it WILL have the LV's and I asked that question specifically. Are you sure the manager wasn't mistaking the pictures of the Suhali lockit for the mirror?

I don't know ya'll! I really hope she's wrong! She's been there for 16 years and should know her stuff!

I asked her if she was sure and she said YES! It will be plain like Suhali and Nomade...