Is the Cotton Club pochette worth it?

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
I'm thinking about getting this bag for my mother for Mother's Day since she needs a small bag. My question is..is a pochette worth $795? She doesn't carry a ton of stuff and I plan on borrowing it from time to time too;) .

Will the leather last awhile you think? Any pros/cons?

Hi! :smile: I don't have the pochette, but I own the bronze CC tote... I think the leather is very durable, because it's a thick, aged calfskin. I think $795 is a good price for the pochette, considering the E/W (though beautiful!) probably doesn't fit much more and is something like $1325 now. I'm sure it can easily fit a cell phone, small makeup items, and a compact wallet... very cute IMO! I'm sure she would love it - what a sweet gift! :heart: What color are you leaning towards?

Thx for your input!

She's more of a subtle classic woman so probably just the black. I figure if she wants a different color, she can just exchange it but black is a safe bet.

I have the Cambon Pochette which as I understand is the same size and I really love it. I couldn't use it as a full time purse but I do love it for going out!

^^That's good to know, thanks! My mother is a real minimalistic woman so all she brings with her is l/s, compact, small wallet and that's about it. Maybe I should take after her so I can downsize and streamline my life :smile:!!