*The Luscious LM Cuir Tote Club!*

piperhallie

live in love
O.G.
Jun 15, 2011
Starting a Longchamp LM Cuir Tote clubhouse! Please post your beautiful LM Cuirs in all colors and sizes. I'd love to have large one in each color! :biggrin::graucho::heart::cloud9:

Attachments

• Longchamp_LM_Cuir_Colorama1_thumb[1].jpg
    Longchamp_LM_Cuir_Colorama1_thumb[1].jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,239
  • LM_COLORAMA_cmyk_300dpi.jpg
    LM_COLORAMA_cmyk_300dpi.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,236
Here's my lovely, purchased last year. The leather is still beautiful and supple!

Attachments

• IMG_1712 (2).jpg
    IMG_1712 (2).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,259
  • IMG_1713 (2).jpg
    IMG_1713 (2).jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,387
I have been debating about getting this but didn't see many reviews. Glad to have a forum for it. Maybe I'll get one during their semi-annual sale in June😊

You'll love it. The tote is perfect in size for everyday use and work. I have a purse organizer to help me keep things in place as well. I've worn it in the rain with no marks/damage to the leather!

I'm actually considering the smaller size of this in the honey color. Looks like the perfect size for every day use (not too small/not too big) and the leather looks like it's yummy. :graucho:

I'm actually considering the smaller size of this in the honey color. Looks like the perfect size for every day use (not too small/not too big) and the leather looks like it's yummy. :graucho:

It's super yummy. Here are some reference pics of the Korean celeb who's the new face of the LM Cuir. I posted more in the "Celebrities and their Longchamp" sub forum!

Attachments

• OhYeonSeo01-102012_zpsd5d16e94.jpg
    OhYeonSeo01-102012_zpsd5d16e94.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 1,273
  • OhYeonSeo02-102012_zps6c4b2097.jpg
    OhYeonSeo02-102012_zps6c4b2097.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 1,477
So glad someone started this thread, does anyone else have pictures of their LM Cuir tote? Am considering as seems like a nice tote for the money but good to hear others experiences :smile:

Hi

Are the handles of this bag a bit hard and stiff , do they soften up with use ? I am getting a good deal on this , in ebony or the burgundy colour , would really appreciate any users opinions !

I guess I can be a part of this club. I've had this lovely LM Cuir Tote for a few weeks now. I think her color is Sunshine as she isn't a neon yellow. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is the extent of my current LM Cuir collection. I look forward to using the tote this summer as the leather is quite nice.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430915835.251963.jpg

I guess I can be a part of this club. I've had this lovely LM Cuir Tote for a few weeks now. I think her color is Sunshine as she isn't a neon yellow. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is the extent of my current LM Cuir collection. I look forward to using the tote this summer as the leather is quite nice.

View attachment 2986583

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful summer color!!!! Is this the medium or large?