Layering and Stacking Thread!

Love it! Do you ever wear any other bracelets with your VCA? Hopefully someday they will release the vintage alhambra in Lapis...would be a nice addition to your collection.
To be honest I am to early in the game as I haven't had my pieces long. I did try the onyx with an orange clic clac and that looked good if a bit in your face LOL.

love this!!

Thank you. It was my first time wearing a stack. May try it again soon.

To be honest I am to early in the game as I haven't had my pieces long. I did try the onyx with an orange clic clac and that looked good if a bit in your face LOL.

Would love to see pictures of the Alhambra stacked with the orange clic clac. I love the VCA and H Clic Clac, but are out of my reach for now. Loved your stack you posted.

Thank you. It was my first time wearing a stack. May try it again soon.

Would love to see pictures of the Alhambra stacked with the orange clic clac. I love the VCA and H Clic Clac, but are out of my reach for now. Loved your stack you posted.

Thank you Bags and Bijoux :biggrin:, noticed you re from the UK ( same here). I have been waiting 12 long years to get my first VCA but finally we are mart age free so I can start collecting a few coveted pieces. Hang in there it will come :smile:
As for the Alhambra/clic combo I posted in this thread earlier
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/layering-and-stacking-thread-746322-170.html

Thank you Bags and Bijoux :biggrin:, noticed you re from the UK ( same here). I have been waiting 12 long years to get my first VCA but finally we are mart age free so I can start collecting a few coveted pieces. Hang in there it will come :smile:
As for the Alhambra/clic combo I posted in this thread earlier
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/layering-and-stacking-thread-746322-170.html

It looks lovely. May need some Hermes and VCA in my collection. Living in the north of England we don't have the designer jewellers/ boutiques unfortunately or fortunately if it's the bank manager?