Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

Love the colors!!! I know NM is getting the yellow lamb WOC (think that's the only size) and H is getting the blue patent for sure (both woc and jumbo). I am on all the lists!!! Please let me know if you see one!!! This waiting game is driving me crazy!

Babe I am sitting half way across the world, and receiving these pictures and am going crazy!
Trying to relax here at my retreat but I cant help but wish I could get to the closest Chanel store which wont be until March 8th :smile:
This season is just soooooo :sunshine: happy

and to add NM is getting the orange patent mini and jumbo and Saks is receiving yellow mini's and jumbos...

The patent fuchsia looks great with grenadine. This pic is the cyclamen So Kate and the Grenadine pigalle. The single shoe is the rosé matador pigalle 120. It looks like a better monarch in the pic but it's more neon than the fuchsia Chanel View attachment 2521984View attachment 2521985
Lovely heels! But how do you walk in them?! I would never be able to wear those heels. I sure wish I could. 3 or so inches my max.

OK! Here is my intelligence from going to Chanel in Chicago today -- they were having their spring/summer preview:

1. FIRST AND FOREMOST, they had (as of 30 minutes ago), a m/l fuchsia in patent -- it looked amazing! It was just sitting out on the shelf, so I'm sure if you want it you can call and pop over!! They ALSO had the fuchsia (medium, I believe) boy bag, also on the shelf;

2. Re: trunk show: they had the turquoise, orange and pink little boxy bags with the CC logo on the front in a contrasting color -- I hope that this makes sense. I am not sure what they are called. The turquoise was a fantastic shade of blue - I would say tended more towards blue than green. Pink and orange were sherbet colors for real;

3. Re: trunk show: they had the royal blue and fuchsia metallic clutches -- the ones that look like travel wallets with the metal handle attachment;

4. They had a bunch of those new cross body cell phone bags (I haven't seen pictures here and think they are fairly new). I'm not a big fan, but as I recall they had them in black, beige and maybe a few more colors.

5. NO GREEN. No green anywhere, in fact! I talked to my SA at length -- she said that green doesn't do well in Chicago?

SO, that's my insight for now. There was less than I would have expected out. We went through the book a little -- no exciting colors popped out at me that our boutique is getting -- some navies, pinks, blacks, beiges, reds …

Thanks for info. How much are the wallet like clutches with the handle

Babe I am sitting half way across the world, and receiving these pictures and am going crazy!
Trying to relax here at my retreat but I cant help but wish I could get to the closest Chanel store which wont be until March 8th :smile:
This season is just soooooo :sunshine: happy

and to add NM is getting the orange patent mini and jumbo and Saks is receiving yellow mini's and jumbos...

********, I think that rainbow is what you need for your vacation! Hahaha March 8 can't get here fast enough! But do try to enjoy your vacation!

Does it come in ghw dear tutu?
Only shw as far as I know.
Well, since until now there is no info on the blue coming in classics, not patent, I guess I will end purchasing the fuschia in jumbo and mini.
You will love the fuchsia!
I was at 100% certainty I want lamb. With your photos... you put some confusion on whether I should go for patent... :sad:
Lamb truly is the most spectacular. Together they are beyond awesome.
Thanks tutu:cool:
You are welcome.
Here's a pic of my new mini fuchsia!! Love her!!! I also took a pic of my 11C fuchsia card holder. The color is identical in my opinion.
This pic taken in direct sunlight.
Gorgeous stunning fuchsia; congrats!