How many black bags do you own?

How many black bags do you own?

• 0-1

• 2-10

• 11-20

• 21+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get out! I just sold my pink one on eBay!!! Hahahahaha!!! I also sold the Citrus, Nude AND Shamrock Green one!!! Ya think I gotta problem????:nuts:

I have 4 Black bags; A Kooba Braedon, A Kooba Jillian, A Kooba Sienna (I haven't taken a pic yet), and A Botkier Carlton Short Hobo. I think this is all I will need. Th eproblme is I don't have enough color. I just ventured out recently and got some bags other than black and brown.

Braedon1.JPG

jillian.JPG

carlton3.JPG

I have 4 Black bags; A Kooba Braedon, A Kooba Jillian, A Kooba Sienna (I haven't taken a pic yet), and A Botkier Carlton Short Hobo. I think this is all I will need. Th eproblme is I don't have enough color. I just ventured out recently and got some bags other than black and brown.

Hiya Lexie! Right - you're the Kooba girl!! Over the past year, I bought and sold a BLACK Kooba Lucy, Marcelle, Chiara AND Claudia!!!!!:angel:

:roflmfao: I didn't just buy from you did I?!?!?!?!

Hoo hoo! Nope - the goomba that bought it from me has already listed it!!! And you didn't buy it from her because she's still listed. Hey!! I bet you bought ReRe's bag!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! For like $240 or something like that?????:graucho: Tsk.....they were selling them directly from Begeren for $145!!!!!!

Hoo hoo! Nope - the goomba that bought it from me has already listed it!!! And you didn't buy it from her because she's still listed. Hey!! I bet you bought ReRe's bag!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! For like $240 or something like that?????:graucho: Tsk.....they were selling them directly from Begeren for $145!!!!!!

I KNOW! I only found out about this AFTER I WON THE AUCTION! Which kinda suck because in a way I felt I was stupid cuz I didn't do enough research... But it wasn't THAT bad.. after shipping it was just around $200.. but still.. knowing I could have got it for $145 will bother me for a while (not that that it has anything that has got to do with the seller)... :crybaby:

The seller is suppose to be a fellow TPFer too... I wonder who she is...

Man, I about live in black year round and keep myself to chiefly black and brown bags. This does include LV monogram and Fendi zucca too, hehehe.

Black bags (so far!)
Isabella Fiore 'sweet dreams' hobo
Isabella Fiore 'chain reaction' large hobo
Prada black patent leather shopper (wow, an oldie from the 90s!)
Coach Optic shoulder strap tote (black on black and dark grey tones)
Chloe paddington clutch

I KNOW! I only found out about this AFTER I WON THE AUCTION! Which kinda suck because in a way I felt I was stupid cuz I didn't do enough research... But it wasn't THAT bad.. after shipping it was just around $200.. but still.. knowing I could have got it for $145 will bother me for a while (not that that it has anything that has got to do with the seller)... :crybaby:

The seller is suppose to be a fellow TPFer too... I wonder who she is...

It's "ReRe"!:jammin:

I am thinking maybe I am being unpractical.

I am contemplating purchasing another black handbag, this would be my fifth.

How many do you have in your collection and really use.