I am loving the Cotton BARRETT SNEAKERS!

marlizzle

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Q195_d1.jpg

I made an earlier post stating that I was disappointed with the new Cotton Carly line, but really did love the print. I love the print so much that I wanted to get almost ANYTHING in each color or any color for that matter...

So, here we go! I want one of them, just don't know which color yet...

I'm thinking the chocolate c's are more what I'd wear, but then again the denim pair is FUN!

Dunno what to do...they are retailed at $88! :yahoo:

They're cheaper than a wristlet (the macy's version is $98, boutique is $128)!

And I'll likely put more miles on the pair of sneakers (no pun intended he he).:P

those are adorable - I have the scribble and they're really comfortable and wearable with lots of stuff. I kinda want another pair with the chocolate or denim. I just can't picture with what outfit they would go with!

Gosh everything I wear is brownish...haha so my whole wardrobe would work out with those chocolate ones.

And I like the denim, it's close to the same shade as some of my jeans...so I could make that work.

those are adorable - I have the scribble and they're really comfortable and wearable with lots of stuff. I kinda want another pair with the chocolate or denim. I just can't picture with what outfit they would go with!

Do they get dirty very easily??? I'd LOVE to get a pair but am afraid they'd be dirty the first time I wore them!!

Off 5th outlets are carrying last year's sneaker - the Daria - in the choco/cotton print. Also beige and yellow.
They're at $55 now and can use coupons for 25 to 30% off additional.