A Convert to the Bolide . . . My First One!

MillStream

O.G.
May 15, 2006
Bolides were so under-the-radar for me that I only starting noticing them in the past few months. I started warming to the idea and then had the opportunity to see and play with a bunch at the boutique. Decisions, decisions, decisions -- 31cm Rigide or Mou; or 37cm Rigide or Mou? I settled on 31cm Rigide or 37cm Mou, but didn't see THE bag I had to have at the boutique.

Well, FedEx delivered THE bag to my office today. When I get home later this evening I'll post a photo. All I can say is that I'm already plotting the purchase of my second Bolide.

^ sounds gorgeeee!

GF, I know I want Chevre and something bright and fun! Both of my other H bags are classic colors and Togo, so I'm thinking of a Twin to yours in Vert Anis! Or maybe Potiron, although it may be too close to the gold.

^ sounds gorgeeee!

GF, I know I want Chevre and something bright and fun! Both of my other H bags are classic colors and Togo, so I'm thinking of a Twin to yours in Vert Anis! Or maybe Potiron, although it may be too close to the gold.

OMG! Get the twin to mine!! You will LOVE IT!!!!! :yes: SUCH a great skin/colour for the Bolide, IMO.