seeking help from ugly better and CL fans!!!

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
hi!!! i am desperately seeking help from ugly betty and CL fans!!!

theres this episode where amanda's in the stock room and she took one of these CL with shoe laces in the front...it is SOOOO cute!!!

its the episode where we get a sneak of where the "love dungeon" is! if you guys know what it is please let me know if I can still find those. i thought i saw them somewhere before but i cant be sure. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh they sound fab, have not seen that episode, but do they look like these ones?

loulace.jpg

if so, this style is know as Alicette :smile:

i kniow which ones u r talking abt but i haven't seen them online. They r the blk i think satin ones with a different color in the front (not the whole tip) with a bow.

yes angelie! those are the ones...does anyone know which season they are from? i am soo desperate!!!

chloe-babe--i saw these ones in store but its not the same one :sad:

the endless quest for perfect shoes... :smile:

i kniow which ones u r talking abt but i haven't seen them online. They r the blk i think satin ones with a different color in the front (not the whole tip) with a bow.

Those are soooo niceee!!!
Where online besides eBay can you get past seasons Louboutins?

Well the only sites I know of are neimanmarcus, saks, NAP, bobellisshoes.com, barneys, bergdorf goodman and footcandyshoes.com. I think most of them sell latest season but sometimes footcandy may have an older selection. They just added quite a bit of louboutins recently.

Well the only sites I know of are neimanmarcus, saks, NAP, bobellisshoes.com, barneys, bergdorf goodman and footcandyshoes.com. I think most of them sell latest season but sometimes footcandy may have an older selection. They just added quite a bit of louboutins recently.
Thanks!!!!
They have the shoe that meluvbags at bobellisshoes.com
:yahoo: