What do you use your make-up for????

Purse-Ooooh

My Sweet Bobba-Lou!
Feb 5, 2007
Just curious what make-up owners use their make-up for? Is it large enough for all of your daily essentials, i.e, cell phone, cash, keys, etc?? Does anyone have a picture with items in it? I am considering getting one in a nice bright color to toss in my work bag so when I have lunchtime errands I can just grab that and go without bringing my larger bag. I would love to see pictures of the different colors as well. :yes:

Hey, i haven't got the chance yet as i'm waiting for my VG make-up clutch to arrive. Will revert once i receive the item and advise what i use it for....hehehehe

I love mine! grenat and lilac. I use them to keep my purse organized. You can really fit a bunch of stuff in them, and they are big enough to use as a clutch.

People will probably want to kill me but I actually use it for my everyday makeup. I go from one job to the next so i need to carry a bit of makeup around.

I use mine to keep my receipts, business cards, coupons~ any papers. It holds a ton. I have a ton of stuff in mine with more then enough room to spare. Hoping to get another~ just can't decide on color!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03970.JPG
    DSC03970.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 7,635
  • DSC04225.JPG
    DSC04225.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC04226.JPG
    DSC04226.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 360
Mine has my iPod, small blank book, pen, pill box, camera and any loose papers I have in my bag. It's far from full, too - it would definitely hold keys, cell phone, cards and cash if you just wanted the essentials, but I'm more likely to use mine to keep my bag organised - it pretty much holds everything that my Coin Purse doesn't.

I'll take some pictures and post them up here. :yes:

I use my VG make-up as a clutch for going out. It is the perfect size, not too big not too small. I take my cell, debit card, id, cash, gum and still have room.

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

So I took pictures for this thread and then immediately forgot about them. :shame: Sorry!

iPod, Tiffany pill-box, packet of tissues, small notebook, pen and leather folder for notes, receipts and business cards.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php